The Mount Olive Young Adults group was organized to reach out to and connect people in their 20’s and 30’s at Mount Olive. Feel free to come to any event, and bring a friend!
Who We Are
The young adults group consists of adults in their 20’s and 30’s. The group contains a mix of both singles and couples and provides a great way to get Lutheran 20- and 30-something’s involved and connected here at Mount Olive!
What Do We Do?
The young adults group loves to get together for almost any activity. We hold a number of social events, service events, and Bible studies throughout the year. Activities we do throughout the year include:
- Super Bowl Parties
- Providing Food & Clothing for the Homeless in Downtown Denver
- Serving Dinner at OASIS on Wednesday Evenings
- BBQ’s (we LOVE getting together for BBQ’s and many times we hold theme parties!)
- Bicycle Brewery Tours
- Beach Day at the Aurora Reservoir (swimming, sand volleyball, Frisbee, BBQ, etc.)
- Game Nights at Church
- Christmas Parties
- Holiday Fellowship (for those that don’t travel during various holiday’s, we try to get together for a potluck)
- BBQ’s (I told you we LOVE BBQ’s!)
- Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Mammoth Games
- We’ve even been known to go camping!
We have held events at a variety of locations: at Mount Olive, in people’s homes, at local restaurants, in City Park, at campgrounds, and at the Pepsi Center — just to name a few.
Most events are planned for Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
If you have any questions about the Young Adults group or our activities, please e-mail Pastor Robert Harmon