As members of Mount Olive Lutheran Church, our mission statement declares that we are called by god to reach out, care for and build people towards maturity in Christ. Fulfilling this mission as a church occurs largely in part due to an amazing group of volunteers. Volunteering at Mount Olive is a critical part of our church ecosystem, and provides a great way for YOU to make a difference in the lives of others. We are always looking for new volunteers to help tap into the many talents and passions of our congregation. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Welcome Center
- Lay Readers
- Altar Care
- Nursery Staff
- Bible Study Leaders
- Child & Family Ministry (Praise & Play, Sunday School, etc.)
- Youth Ministry (Bible Studies, IMPACT, Workcamps, etc.)
- Wednesday OASIS Meals
- Aurora Interchurch
- Bulletin Helpers
- Pew Assistants
- Habit for Humanity (workdays organized thru the church)
- Helping Hands (providing help to complete small tasks for people that cannot complete them on their own)
- Choir, hand bells, soloists, organists, pianists, etc.
- And many more!!!
How Can I Volunteer?
We would LOVE to allow you to share your talents and passions in a way that helps others here at church, within the community, and throughout the world. Please contact the church office at 303.755.9123 to discuss areas you’d be interested in volunteering. You can also fill out the form below to be contacted about volunteer opportunities.