Giving At Mount Olive
Everything you experience at Mount Olive Lutheran Church reflects the collective contributions of the people who make up this congregation. These gifts and talents add up in tremendous ways.
One of the most profound discoveries of our spiritual life comes when we recognize that all we have comes from God, and that our giving is really just returning his gifts in a response of gratefulness.
What Your Giving Supports
We are grateful to our congregation and friends whose donations entirely support Mount Olive Lutheran Church and all of its ministries. You may designate your contribution according to your preference. Our primary options are described below:
General Ministry Fund
When we say “day-to-day ministry” there’s a whole lot that goes with that. The buzz of activity on Sundays is matched by a variety of opportunities that keep us busy all week long: Bible studies, children’s programs, youth activities, life care groups, music, volunteer teams and more. All of this is made possible by contributions to the church. Upon request, we would be happy to provide a copy of the church’s annual financial report and operating budget for our current fiscal year, which runs from January 1 through December 31. If you have questions about our operating budget, we’d be happy to talk with you.
From time to time opportunities to designate a donation to a specific ministry project become available. Vacation Bible School and youth mission trips are two examples. If you ever have questions about a donation request made in the church’s name, please do not hesitate to call and verify the details with us. We welcome the opportunity to confirm any authorized request and to give you the peace of mind that your contribution will be received by the church and used appropriately.
This safe and flexible option is the easiest way to give at Mount Olive Lutheran Church! This method allows you to support the church via the church’s website. Here you can easily manage your giving amount and specify where the funds should be applied.
This method of giving is in addition to the Lutheran Church Extension Fund’s Joyful Response® electronic offering program. If you are interested in participating in Joyful Response®, please contact the church office.
Ready To Give?
- You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift.
- This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
- Give a special offering such as to the endowment fund, evangelism or missions.
- A way for online website viewers to give.
- Online giving is safe and secure. All web-based donations are handled by Vanco Services, a PCI (Payment Card Industry) Level 1 Compliant Service Provider which means your transactions are handled in accordance with the most rigorous security standards.
- You may have funds deducted from your checking or savings account and use your Visa or MasterCard debit/credit card for online giving. A debit card works in the same manner as a credit card. We encourage the use of a debit card as a cash-based alternative for anyone who is concerned about credit card debt.
- You will have the opportunity to set up recurring gifts or to make a special one-time gift. Currently our online giving program allows you to designate your donation to (1) our general ministry fund or (2) Kindle the Fire debt reduction campaign.
- A confirmation page appears after a payment is submitted. An individual donor can print the confirmation page for proof of his or her donation. Also, an email confirmation can be sent if a donor provides a valid email address.
- If you created a profile when you made your donation, you will be able to track your donation history by simply logging in to your profile.
- Your contribution will also be recorded by the church and appear on your contribution statement.
Click on the button below to begin the secure process of giving online.
Sign-up for Online Giving
(You will be re-directed to a secured site.)