The Mount Olive Early Childhood Education Center is dedicated to nurturing Christian values, encouraging positive social interaction and preparing children for an easy transition into elementary education.
What makes Mount Olive Early Childhood Education Center unique?
- We are a Christ-centered education facility
- Our dedicated Christian teachers have education degrees
- Our teachers work with the same group of children to develop close student-teacher relationships
- We were established in 1972 to serve the needs of all families in our community
What are the opportunities for parent involvement?
- Monthly parent newsletters
- Parent-teacher conferences
- One-way mirror classroom observation
- Special family events: Family Christmas Service, Art Fair, Special Friend Day
What is the schedule & curriculum?
- Opening group time
- Music time
- Story time
- Dramatic play
- Interest centers
- Small group time
- Outdoor play time
Interest Centers: Child-directed activities
- Creativity in discovery art with paints, collage, playdough, etc.
- Investigation in physical science with sand table, water table, animals
- Development of motor skills with blocks, games, puzzles and manipulatives
- Physical coordination practice with balance beam, bean bags, and jungle gym
- Exploration of imaginative play with puppets and creative role play
For Further Information, Call 303-750-9856
Mount Olive Early Childhood Education Center welcomes students of any race, color, religion and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available at our school. We do not discriminate in management of our admission and education policies.Visit the Early Childhood Education Center Website